Maintenance Issue Number To Call
Gas leak Please call Cadent on 0800 111 999
Emergency electrical issue (causing danger to life) Please check your fuse board to ensure no fuses have tripped. If issue is an emergency, please call Western Power on 105
Locked out Please call 0121 368 3394
Please be aware that if you have locked yourself out of your house or bedroom then a callout charge of £50 will be required. The locksmith will need to be put in funds before attending the house to let you in.
Break in (where windows or doors need boarding up) Please call the Police (999). Following making your report, if property needs securing then please call 0121 368 3394
Roof leak Please be aware that if the leak is coming from outside then a roofer cannot repair this until it is dry outside. Please call the office on the next working day. If water is leaking near to any electrics, please turn that area of electrics off at the fuse board
Internal leak If it is an internal water leak, please turn off the water from the stop tap. Please ensure all shower traps are free of hair and debris on a regular basis. Flooding and damage caused from this will be a tenant charge.Please call 0121 368 3395
Boiler issue If there is no heating and hot water to the property, please first check the pressure on the boiler. If it is below 1 bar it will need to be topped up to 1.5 bar- There are multiple videos on YouTube showing how to do so. If the issues is still present please call 0121 368 3395
Fire alarm issue/ House alarm Please call 0121 368 3396. If the fire alarm needs turning off or resetting, due to a tenant’s actions (i.e. smoking or burning food) then this will be charged to the tenants.


Please be aware that the out-of-hours line is for emergencies only. If you have a maintenance issue that occurs out of hours which is not urgent, then please log a maintenance report on this website and a member of our team will be in touch.