Frankley Beeches Road, Birmingham

REF 31133

Frankley Beeches Road, Birmingham£55,000

  • One Bedroom First Floor
  • Retirement for Over 60's
  • Lounge/Diner
  • Kitchen
  • Shower Room
  • Close to Public Transport Links
  • 70% Share no rent on Other 30%

Description

**NO CHAIN – RETIREMENT PROPERTY – OVER 60’S – 70% SHARE WITH NO RENT ON OTHER 30%**

A one bedroom first floor apartment within close proximity to local amenities including public transport links and shops, the property comprises; communal entrance, entrance to flat, lounge/diner, kitchen, one bedrooms, shower room, double glazed and central heating, parking area for residents and visitors and benefits from having no upward chain.

70% Share with the remaining 30% held by Anchor Housing

Council Tax Band A

Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Leasehold with a term of 99 years created in 2001.

Service Charges and Ground Rent: There is no Ground Rent however there is a Service Charge of approx. £200.00 per calendar month. The Service Charge covers insurance, window cleaning, gardening and lighting to communal areas including maintenance of the building and emergency system pull chords.

Additional Information: There is a laundry room with washing machine and dryer for the use of Residents within the complex.

Sold STC

EPC

You may also like...