Honnington Court, Manor House Close

REF 4149

Honnington Court, Manor House Close£40,000

  • Retirement Apartment
  • Over 55's
  • 70% Shared Ownership
  • No Chain
  • One Bedroom
  • Lift Access
  • Communal Garden
  • Well Presented
  • Convenient Location
  • Call Oakmans Today

Description

*** Retirement Apartment – Lift Access – Second Floor – Redecorated Throughout – Over 55’s – No Chain *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase a 70% shared ownership retirement apartment suitable for the over 55’s, located in a popular development close to local shops, grocery stores and public transport links allowing easy access to surrounding areas. Being located on the second floor, this bright and airy apartment offers; Entrance hallway, lounge diner, fitted kitchen, bedroom and modern shower room. The property has recently been redecorated throughout and boasts lift access to the second floor. The property further benefits from double glazing and shared gardens along with communal parking bays. Call Oakmans today to arrange your viewing of this fantastic apartment offering NO CHAIN. Agent Notes – We have been advised that the property is leasehold with age restriction to Over 55’s. The property is purchased on a 70% shared ownership with no rent payable for remaining 30%. The combined ground rent and service charge of £102.63 pm. These details would need verifying via a solicitor. Lounge Diner – 4.7m x 3.3m max Bedroom – 2.96m x 3.7m Kitchen – 2.8m max x 1.7m Shower Room – 1.8m max x 1.9m